Karma Sauce Ghost Island Caribbean Hot SauceGhost Island returns with a brand new costume and a revamped formula. What’s new? West Indies inspired...
Dr Hotz! Says: Love the heat, flavour and texture of this Caribbean inspired hot sauce
Product Ingredients: peppers (habanero, fatalii, ghost), orange juice, apple cider vinegar, mango, pineapple, organic sugar, MUSTARD seed, lime juice, water, agave nectar, salt, onion, curry spices, garlic. ALLERGENS: IN CAPITALS
Mustardy goodness with Ghost chilli heat
Ghost Island returns with a brand new costume and a revamped formula. What’s new?
- West Indies inspired flavor profile (old formula was more Jerk spice based).
- All fresh chilies (old formula included dried).
- More mustardy goodness.
- A bit less heat overall.
But don’t worry, it’s still infused with that signature tropical fruit flavour that keeps drawing you back to the cursed isle…
This Caribbean-influenced hot sauce balances pineapple, mango and other all-natural ingredients with a trio of chile peppers led by the bhut jolokia, or “ghost pepper.” Just a teaspoon will transform any dish!
- 2012 New York Smoke & Fire Winner – Best in Heat
- 2013 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Hot Sauce: Carribean style
- 2017 Fiery Food Challenge Winner – Hot Sauce: Latin Style
Categories: Sauces, Hot Chilli Sauces
Tags: Caribbean, ghost, Hot, Island, Karma, Sauce